We are inviting you to join Odissi dance workshop with Shingar Mani Debasish Pattnaik
July 17-30 2017, Bangalore.
This workshop focuses on the basic training in Odissi dance.
Morning session (9:30am to 12 pm )
Evening session (6:30 pm – 9:00 pm).
(Bangalore based students also can join both the session).
The daily classes includes:
– traditional and modern body conditioning exercises (for strength and streching);
– learning and practice of basic steppings in chouka, tribhanga, abanga and sama positions;
– hasta-mudras and foot positions;
– explanation and practice of pada veda;
– theoretical aspects of the dance form;
– learning a dance composition.
The workshop will be useful for beginners as well as for those who is continuing their journey in Odissi dance.
For registration and more details contact us:
+91 (943) 724-81-00, +91 (797) 835-83-43,
+7 (903) 751-19-38
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Debasish Pattnaik Debasish Dev Pattnaik Debasish Debnrutyam Dibya Singh Pattnaik Smita Pattnaik Snigdha Pattnaik Sandhya Pattnaik Sukant BishoyiElena Knyazeva Eiko Shinohara Tomo Yuzuki Tanabe Deepa NarayananAvinav Mukharji Alex Rapheal Rekha Satish Shreekant Kumar Dash